My 3D Printable Easter Designs of 2024 🐰🥚

0
Get ready to add a touch of creativity to your Easter celebrations with my latest 3D printable designs! In this video, I showcase the Flexi Easter Egg, Flexi Easter Bunny, and the Easter Egg Push-Pin Toy. These models are not only fun to print and assemble but also bring the joy of Easter to life.


🐣 Flexi Easter Egg: A symbol of spring’s renewal, designed to flex and move, adding interactive fun to your decorations.

🐰 Flexi Easter Bunny: With its playful ears and charming design, this bunny is sure to bring smiles and a festive spirit to your home. 

🎨 Easter Egg Push-Pin Toy: Inspired by the classic push-pin toy, this Easter-themed version is perfect for gifting or brightening up your space.

Plus, take a look at last year’s favorites 👇 
🥚🐰 Eggunny: Experience the joy of 3D printing with this unique Easter Bunny & Egg fusion - The Eggunny! Perfect for sprucing up your Easter decor.

🐰🔑 Cute Bunny Key Holder Wall Hook with Moving Ears: Add charm to your wall with this cute bunny key holder this Easter. Ears move when keys go in & out, making you smile every time!

I hope you found this post useful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me on my Instagram profile: Frikarte3D Happy Printing! 😊

If you like my work you can follow me looking for @Frikarte3D or in the following links of Social Media and 3D Printing Platforms:

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)