How To Print and Assemble - Creality New Logo Box

0
Join me as I bring the Creality Logo Box to life, from 3D printing to final assembly. This video is a step-by-step guide on creating your own Creality Logo Box, showcasing the intricate details and the precision of 3D printing. Don’t forget to hit the like button if you enjoy the content and subscribe for more 3D printing adventures!

To assemble your Creality Logo Box, you’ll need M3 screws or rods. For the back and front holes, 30mm length screws are recommended, and for the handle, 40mm length. This design ensures a sturdy and durable build, ready to hold all your 3D printing necessities. I buyed this ones: M3 Screws



Download 3D Printable Creality New Logo Box FREE:

I hope you found this post useful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me on my Instagram profile: Frikarte3D Happy Printing! 😊
If you like my work you can follow me looking for @Frikarte3D or in the following links of Social Media and 3D Printing Platforms:

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)