How to Make Your Reading More Fun with 3D Printed Bookmarks

0

Do you love reading books? Do you want to make your reading more fun and creative? If yes, then you should check out these amazing 3D printed bookmarks that I have designed for the Creality Cloud Bookmark Design Contest.

The Creality Cloud Bookmark Design Contest is a great opportunity for 3D designers and enthusiasts to showcase their skills and creativity. The contest accepted designs until September 25th, 2023, and the winners will be announced on October 8th, 2023. The winners will get awesome prizes, from $170 to $100 and a collectionable badge for the platform.

The theme of the contest is bookmarks, which are useful and decorative accessories for book lovers. You can design any kind of bookmark that you like, as long as it is original, innovative, and printable. You can use any software or tool that you prefer, such as Blender, Tinkercad, Fusion 360, or SketchUp.

I have designed two bookmarks for the contest, and I would love to share them with you. They are both inspired by my favorite movies and characters, and they are very easy to print and use.


Halloween Bookmark Pack 🎃👻😺

The first bookmark that I have designed is a Halloween Bookmark Pack that lets you create your own spooky and fun bookmarks for your books. It contains a Halloween Pumpkin with a Scary Face, a Ghost and a Cat. You can print them in Orange, White and Black respectively, or any other color you like.

This bookmark pack is easy to print and use, and you can print it without using supports. You can download and print it with any 3D printer and filament. It is a great way to add some Halloween spirit and charm to your reading. It will make you smile every time you see it or use it.

If you like this bookmark pack, you can download it for only $0,1 from my profile on Creality Cloud or directly here Halloween Bookmark Pack. You can also like it or leave me a comment if you want to support me in the contest. I would really appreciate it!


 

Bookmark Pen Holder 🖊📕

The second bookmark that I have designed is a Bookmark Pen Holder that lets you create your own custom bookmark that can also hold a pen next to your book or agenda. It has a clip that attaches to the page and a hole that fits your favorite pen. It comes with three hole sizes of 8, 10 and 12 mm (0.31, 0.39 and 0.47 inches) in diameter to suit different pens.

This bookmark is easy to print and use, and you can print it in any color or material you like. It has a double function of pen holder and bookmark, so you can always have your pen ready and never lose your place in your book or agenda. It is a great accessory for students, teachers, writers, readers and anyone who loves books and pens.

When I uploaded it to the contest I saw there was a similar model of this, but mine has a different approach of the concept.

If you like this bookmark pen holder, you can download it for only $0,1 from my profile on Creality Cloud or directly here Bookmark Pen Holder. You can also like it or leave me a comment if you want to support me in the contest. I would really appreciate it!


 

Conclusion

These are the two bookmarks that I have designed for the Creality Cloud Bookmark Design Contest. I hope you like them and find them useful and fun. They are both easy to print and use, and they can make your reading more enjoyable and creative.

If you want to see more of my 3D design and printing projects, you can visit my blog at Frikarte 3D. There you will find my creations inspired by movies, comics, games, and more. You will also find videos of YouTube where I show my creation processes, my 3D prints, my tutorials of modification or improvement of 3D printers, and much more.

If you want to help me win the Creality Cloud Bookmark Design Contest, you can do it until October 8th, 2023. You just need to download or like my bookmark designs on Creality Cloud.

Thank you for reading this post and supporting me in the contest. I hope you have a great day and happy reading!

I hope you found this post useful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me on my Instagram profile: Frikarte3D Happy printing! 😊

If you like my work you can follow me looking for @Frikarte3D or in the following links:

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)