Miss Minutes Clock from Loki TV Series - 3D Print

0
I was browsing Thingiverse, looking for things to print when I came across things from the Loki TV series. There is everything from helmets, variants, logos, accessories, ... but one of the things I saw that could be beautiful and useful at the same time was to make a wall clock with the look of Miss Minutes. 

Printing in 3D

I found this model named Miss Minutes Clock - 12hr fix & Filament Change Remix that is divided into two parts, one for the body and one for the face, which makes it easier to print.

The parts I used are the body (Miss_Minutes_Body_v2.stl) and the face with the 12hr and the no hand fix (Miss_Minutes_Face_-_12hr_hand_fix.stl).

 

I printed the body upside down, with the front touching the build plate and made 3 color changes.
Printing at 0.2mm height body color changes:
  • Black from 0.2 to 0.6mm (layers 1 to 3)
  • White from 0.6 to 1mm (layers 4,5)
  • Orange from 1.2mm to finish
For the face I didn't change the orientation and printed like the model show up on Cura, already did 3 color changes.
Printing at 0.2mm height face color changes:
  • Orange from 0.2 to 2mm (layers 1 to 10)
  • White from 2.2 to 2.4 (layers 11, 12)
  • Black from 2.6 to finsh

These were my printing settings using Cura Slicer 4.13:
  • Printer brand: Creality
  • Printer: Ender 3 Pro
  • Rafts: No
  • Supports: No
  • Resolution: 0.2
  • Infill: 5-20%
  • Filament: Orange, Black and White

Post Printing

After printing the parts, it was not necessary to do many things. I glued the two pieces together with Superglue and put on a wall clock mechanism that I bought days before on Aliexpress. The option I used is no longer available, but I leave this link where you can find many different models.
You can also look at a local store or Amazon.
Note: I needed to cut the clock hands as they were too long for the Miss Minutes model. I did it using scissors and the result was pretty good!

 

Download

You're able to download this model on Thingiverse if you search "Miss Minutes Clock - 12hr fix & Filament Change Remix" or following that link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4960310/files

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)