My 3D Printing Journey with Creality - Happy 10th Anniversary!

0
In this video, I share my 3D printing journey with Creality the brand that has been with me since the beginning. 

I show you how I started with the Ender 3 Pro, and how I upgraded to the Cr10 Smart Pro, the Sermoon V1 Pro, and the K1

I also show you some of the models I designed and printed with Creality printers, such as the Game Boy Perpetual Calendar and the Creality New Logo Box models and you can see more of my designs on the background or the desk that i have on Creality Cloud

I also share my expectations and wishes for Creality  and the future of 3D printing. Join me in celebrating Creality’s 10th anniversary, and let me know your story in the comments!


I hope you found this post useful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me on my Instagram profile: Frikarte3D Happy Printing! 😊

If you like my work you can follow me looking for @Frikarte3D or in the following links of Social Media and 3D Printing Platforms:

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)