3D Printing FC Barcelona Badge in Dual Color magicPLA Deep Space

0

Are you a fan of FC Barcelona and 3D printing? If so, you might want to try this project: 3D printing the FC Barcelona badge in dual color magicPLA Deep Space filament. This filament has a unique color-changing effect that makes the badge look stunning in red and blue.

In this post, I’ll show you how I 3D printed the FC Barcelona badge using my Creality Sermoon V1 Pro 3D printer. I’ll also share the STL files and the printing settings that I used. Let’s get started!

FC Barcelona Badge 3D Model 

The FC Barcelona badge is a symbol of one of the most popular and successful football clubs in the world. It features the Catalan flag, the St. George’s Cross, the club’s initials, and a ball.

I created this 3D model based on the official badge design that I found online. I used SketchUp to design in one full piece.

The final model measures approximately 15 cm in diameter and 1,5 cm in thickness. You will download the STL file from Cults3D when I will be able to upload it.

FC Barcelona Badge 3D Printing

Printing this model is not difficult if you have some experience with 3D printing. You need an standard 3D printer that can print with any material you want. I used magicPLA Deep Space filament, which is a special PLA filament that changes color depending on the viewing angle and lighting conditions.

These were my general printing settings using Cura Slicer: 

The printing time was about 6 hours at 80 mm/s.

FC Barcelona Badge Assembly 

After printing you only need to remove the model from the buildplate and put in a support or wherever you want, I designed and stand for the Father's Day with the words "Happy Father's Day" (in Catalan) and glued everything together!

FC Barcelona Badge Review 

I’m really happy with how this badge turned out. It looks amazing and feels solid. It’s a great way to show my support for FC Barcelona and my passion for 3D printing and is a good gift also!

If you want to make your own FC Barcelona badge, you can download the files and follow my instructions. If you do, please share your results with me on Instagram or Twitter. I’d love to see your creations.

And if you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog Frikarte3D for more 3D printing projects and tips. Thanks for reading!

For any comment or suggestion, contact me on any of these platforms. If you like my work follow me looking for @Frikarte3D.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)